For more information on upcoming Services and Events, view our Monthly Calendar
How to Worship With Us
1) COVID19 Update: We are live streaming Vespers and the Divine Liturgy
Vespers: 5:00pm Saturday - Divine Liturgy: 10:00am Sunday Eastern Time (US)
2) Please contact Fr. John for attendance information and updates or to be added to our e-mail list.
“On the Way to Emmaus” — a project of the iconographer, Seraphim O’Keefe. This Icon is now located above the entrance to our church, welcoming people as they enter.
The life of our parish ministry depends on the stewardship of parishioners as well as the generous contributions of those benefactors who support our parish and have been blessed by our ministry. To make donating easier we have created a safe method of online donation through a secure portal.
UPDATED COVID GUIDELINES
June 12, 2021
· Temperatures will no longer be taken.
· Attendance will no longer be taken.
· Attendees who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks and maintain social distancing
(though this remains optional).
· Per CDC Guidelines, those who ARE NOT vaccinated will be on the honor system to wear a mask, and are requested NOT to venerate the icons, Cross, and Chalice.
· The maximum indoor gathering limit will be removed
· Icons, the Cross, and Chalice may be venerated.
· We will resume our normal way of lining up for the reception of the Eucharist.
· The Eucharist will still be offered through the use of multiple spoons.
· The bread and wine will resume being available on the side table.
· Blue tape will be removed.
· Collection with the baskets will resume.
· The church and other areas within the building will continue to be sanitized at least once per week.
· Signs will be posted: “The CDC advises those not fully vaccinated to remain on the honor system to wear a mask.”
“Fully vaccinated parishioners will have the option to wear a mask.”
· Children under 12 are asked to wear a mask while inside the church and basement.
For nearly 40 years, the choir of the Orthodox Church of the Holy Cross has been directed by Dr. Josef Gulka, who also writes many of the unique and beautiful musical selections which define the sound of our Liturgy.
Click here for selections from Great Lent and Pascha, recorded by our choir.
11 Wilkins Station Road, (MAILING: PO BOX 805), Medford, NJ 08055
Fr. John Shimchick, Rector - Church: (609) 654-4865 - Rectory: (856) 665-2491